Wednesday, August 12, 2009

The Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster

Good day to you, my friendly blog reader!

You may have noticed a lack of blog posts over the past several days. Mostly this is because of my work, which has nothing to do with culture, architecture, or food, and much to do with geometry... but I digress.

In the last few days, I feel I have made up for all of that. Over the next several days, you will be able to see what I did with my vacation to San Francisco, CA.

What's that? How could I have made it to CA and back in 4 days without killing the horses? We in Oklahoma do have access to planes nowadays. Still don't believe me? OK, how about this:

'In Oklahoma, we don't have access to quality
Chinese merchandise such as this.'

All in all, it was a good trip: my sister used her time for Ph.D. research, and I'm stocked on (yes, a pun) tea for the next year or so.

Were you wondering, yes, the title is a reference to the infamous H2G2 'drink.'

No comments:

Post a Comment